Role: Account Executive (Contract)
Flourish is a coaching company that helps executives overcome burnout and achieve their full potential. Our programs are designed to address the unique challenges faced by high-performing individuals in high-pressure environments.
About the role:
We are seeking a B2C Enrollment Coach to enroll executives struggling with burnout in our high-ticket coaching programs. The ideal candidate will have experience in consultative selling and a track record of closing high-value deals.
*This is a 1099 contractor position with a 1099 issued at the end of the year.
- Conduct inbound Discovery Calls/Breakthrough Calls with warm leads (generated via our paid advertising and our database of leads from partnerships, talks, referrals, past applicants, etc.) to understand clients’ needs, and collaboratively evaluate Flourish as a solution
- Use a consultative sales approach to build trust and rapport with clients – we build and maintain long term relationships with our clients and they are often interested in future programs and act as great referral partners
- Maintain accurate records of client interactions and sales activity in our CRM system
- Manage the sales process from initial contact to enrollment, including handling objections and closing deals
- Receive and process payments for each sale and send welcome material for them to get started
- Consult with clients during and after sales to answer questions, and resolve problems
- Work cross-functionally to support the development of sales and marketing materials
- Maintain a relationship with enrolled clients, be the point of contact for the client throughout the program for any questions or concerns that may arise.
- Conduct debriefs with the client to collect feedback, solicit referrals, and enroll into follow-on programs once the initial program has been completed.
- Passion for doing work that has a direct impact on the lives of others – you genuinely care about people, are interested in burnout personally, and are passionate about helping others get past this and move to a place of balance
- Have an interest in high-performing leaders’ psychology and interested in understanding their strengths, weaknesses, and pitfalls so that you can support them as they choose to go on a transformational journey
- Results-oriented, self-motivated and have high attention to detail, are extremely reliable – when you say you will do something, you deliver
- Love the idea of working in a fast-growing, stable, young business that you will be able to shape and grow while earning a meaningful income
- Committed to your own personal growth and your professional excellence
- Previous demonstrated sales experience, preferably in consultative sales selling high ticket items of $5K+ in a B2B or B2C environment
- Knowledge of various relationship sales techniques including influence and persuasion skills in a caring, compassionate way – you know how to gently push individuals to a place of clarity and action
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to work in an ever-changing work environment
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with senior leaders, business owners and high-performing executives
- Comfort and familiarity having Zoom conversations for several hours each day
- Proficient in Google Suite products
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and remotely
Key details about the role:
Time commitment: We’ll need you to have availability for up to 20 hours a week on your calendar (some weeks you may have up to 25 discovery calls a week) though you’ll only need to work when you have a call scheduled and to complete any subsequent administrative work depending on the outcome of the call. Some weeks you’ll be asked to participate in team meetings which will be billable. We potentially will have the flexibility to schedule you for more discovery calls a week if you are looking to earn more money. Most of our calls happen Monday-Friday between 8am ET-9pm ET.
Location: 100% remote – you can be located anywhere within the United States.
Compensation: This is a fully commission based role in which you will earn 15% on gross profit for B2C sales you have closed from leads provided to you. Commission will be increased to 20% for any new clients you enroll from referrals you generated via conversations with current or past clients. Specified “team time” will be billable at $35 hour.
How the hiring process works:
- Applications are reviewed as they come in. If you are chosen to move forward, we’ll reach out to you to schedule an initial screening interview with our recruiter.
- If you’re selected to move forward, you’ll virtually meet with our co-founder.
- After that, you’ll have a chance to show us your sales skills in a mock sales call.
- The next step is a one week training period followed by a 1 week live call trial. During the trial period, you’ll get to take real calls and enroll clients ready to transform their lives. You’ll have the opportunity to make commissions on any sales you are responsible for during this time.
- If we (and you!) still feel it’s a great fit after the trial period, we’ll invite you to join the team as a 1099 contractor.
How to apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief statement about why you’re a great fit.
Is your experience close but not an exact fit? We’d still love to hear from you! We know sometimes the best candidates have experiences different from the qualifications we write in job descriptions.
We strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and LGBTQIA+ applicants.
Being stressed is the exception - not the rule.
At Flourish, we believe that changing the world starts by changing ourselves. Unfortunately, in today’s society, “busy = important” and pulling all-nighters is considered a badge of honor. Life is, more often than not, characterized by feeling stressed, overwhelmed, and out of our control. But things don’t have to be this way.
Imagine a world where life has more space, being stressed is the exception – not the rule, and each of us can show up more often as the best version of ourselves. When that’s the case, imagine the possibilities!
Our vision is the destination. But how we take each step on our path is just as important. Our values guide us in how we show up each and every day.
we align our actions with our words with our values
• Start with why
we begin with the end in mind and believe that why we do what we do matters most
• Be at cause
we are proactive and know we have the power to influence the world around us
we are grateful, generous and kind with each other
We won’t always be perfect, but we can give our best effort. These aren’t our only values but these are where we aspire to spike relative to others.
we work hard, expect to stumble, but always drive to results
we prioritize taking care of our whole selves
we are excited by tackling problems we’ve never seen before; we ramp up quickly; we are always doing things better than last time
we are analytically rigorous and emotionally intelligent
Meet the team at Flourish
Co-founder & CEO
Naveed’s aspirational personal mission statement is to create a just, peaceful, prosperous world by helping all beings realize their full potential.
Co-founder & President
Richard is passionate about helping everyone realize their full potential. His own experiences with burnout provided inspiration for HUMAN FIRST.