Role: Enrollment Coach
About the role
Flourish is a coaching company that helps executives overcome burnout and achieve their full potential. Our programs are designed to address the unique challenges faced by high-performing individuals in high-pressure environments.
We are seeking an Enrollment Coach to enroll executives struggling with burnout in our high-ticket coaching programs. The ideal candidate will have experience in consultative selling and a track record of closing high-value deals.
- Conduct inbound Discovery Calls with warm leads to understand clients’ needs and collaboratively evaluate Flourish as a solution
- Use a consultative sales approach to build trust and rapport with clients
- Maintain accurate records of client interactions and sales activity in our CRM system
- Manage the sales process from initial contact to enrollment, including handling objections and closing deals
- Receive and process payments for each sale and send welcome material for them to get started
- Consult with clients during and after sales to answer questions, and resolve problems
- Work cross-functionally to support the development of sales and marketing materials
- Conduct outreach to both cold and warm leads at companies (via email and LinkedIn) to pitch and close Flourish corporate offerings
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
- You want to do work that has a direct impact on the lives of others
- You are fascinated by high-performing leaders’ psychology and interested in understanding their strengths, weaknesses, and pitfalls so that you can support them as they choose to go on a transformational journey
- You are a results-oriented, self-motivated and have high attention to detail
- You are extremely reliable – you don’t have to be a machine, but generally, when you say you will do something, you deliver
- You love the idea of working in a fast-growing, stable, young business that you will be able to shape and grow while earning a meaningful income
- You are committed to your own personal growth and your professional excellence
- You enjoy a flexible work schedule and the ability to work remotely
- You have experience with and/or can relate to senior leaders, business owners and high-performing executives and know how to gently push those individuals to get to a place of clarity and take action
- You genuinely care about people, are interested in burnout personally, and are passionate about helping others get past this and move to a place of balance
- You love the idea of having authentic phone and Zoom conversations with pre-qualified, warm leads for several hours each day, 5 days per week
- Previous demonstrated sales experience selling high ticket items of $5K+
- 3+ years of experience in consultative sales, preferably in a high-ticket B2B or B2C environment.
- Knowledge of various relationship sales techniques including influence and persuasion skills in a caring, compassionate way
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to work in an ever-changing work environment
- Proficient in Google Suite products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with clients.
Time commitment: We ask Enrollment Coaches to be available for at least 25 45-minute slots per week. You will also be required to engage in team meetings and cross-functional support (<2 hours per week) and participate in one cohort of our program within 3 months of joining. It is 100% remote but must be based in the United States.
Compensation: We have found our best candidates prefer commission only. Our Enrollment Coaches earn 15% on cash collected for B2C sales and 20% on gross profit for B2B sales. This is a 1099 contractor position with a 1099 issued at the end of the year.
Additional details: All leads are generated via paid advertising before they are placed on your calendar. No cold calling is required for this position. You also have access to a large database of applicants to reach out to. Plus, the clients you enroll are amazing referral partners.
How the hiring process works:
- Applications are reviewed as they come in. If you are chosen to move forward, we’ll reach out to you to schedule an interview.
- If you’re selected to move forward, in the next step of the process, you will be invited to schedule a mock sales call with our Head of Sales.
- If you perform excellently in the mock call, you’ll begin a 1 week training period where you will be required to review internal training materials, shadow teammate calls, and be shadowed in a couple calls of your own.
- After this, you’ll begin a two week live call trial where you will take calls and work closely with our Head of Sales to enroll the right clients and transform their lives. We will evaluate your progress at the end of the two-week trial. If you’re still an awesome fit, we’ll invite you to join the team. If it’s not feeling like a good match, we’ll part ways.
We strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and LGBTQIA+ applicants.
To apply: reach out to email@example.com with a resume/portfolio and brief statement about why you’re a great fit.
Being stressed is the exception - not the rule.
At Flourish, we believe that changing the world starts by changing ourselves. Unfortunately, in today’s society, “busy = important” and pulling all-nighters is considered a badge of honor. Life is, more often than not, characterized by feeling stressed, overwhelmed, and out of our control. But things don’t have to be this way.
Imagine a world where life has more space, being stressed is the exception – not the rule, and each of us can show up more often as the best version of ourselves. When that’s the case, imagine the possibilities!
Our vision is the destination. But how we take each step on our path is just as important. Our values guide us in how we show up each and every day.
we align our actions with our words with our values
• Start with why
we begin with the end in mind and believe that why we do what we do matters most
• Be at cause
we are proactive and know we have the power to influence the world around us
we are grateful, generous and kind with each other
We won’t always be perfect, but we can give our best effort. These aren’t our only values but these are where we aspire to spike relative to others.
we work hard, expect to stumble, but always drive to results
we prioritize taking care of our whole selves
we are excited by tackling problems we’ve never seen before; we ramp up quickly; we are always doing things better than last time
we are analytically rigorous and emotionally intelligent
Meet the team at Flourish
Co-founder & CEO
Naveed’s aspirational personal mission statement is to create a just, peaceful, prosperous world by helping all beings realize their full potential.
Co-founder & President
Richard is passionate about helping everyone realize their full potential. His own experiences with burnout provided inspiration for HUMAN FIRST.